The drainage system of your home or office might go wrong just about any time. There can be a minor leak or a severe blockage. No matter what the issue, only a professional plumber can effectively resolve it. However, a few signs might indicate what might be wrong with the system.
Signs of a Leaky toilet
The indications that signal that there might be a leak and not a blocked toilet include:
- Strong, sewage-like odour
- Lingering, gurgle-like sounds even after you have flushed.
- Damp toilet floor. You can even see water pooling on the ground.
- The unexplained surge in the water bill.
- Stains around the washroom, which loosely suggests damage by water.
Sign of Blockages
Your toilet can also face problems relating to blocked drains. The common indications are:
- The water would drain slowly even after flushing.
- Strange, unfamiliar sounds post flushing.
- The waste is coming back even after you flush.
- The water would have an unpleasant smell.
- The toilet bowl would have a change in the level of water, even after you flush
Looking For Cost-Efficient Solutions
As a customer, you deserve a plumber who serves on time and knows the job well. The most efficient plumbers in Melbourne would:
- Be accurate in his diagnosis
- Offer tailored and the most economical solutions.
- Explain the problem to you without using any technical jargon.
- Offer the various options of available services.
- Give a no-obligation, all-comprehensive and transparent quote beforehand.
You would also expect value-added services from a dedicated plumbing firm. For example, see whether your chosen company:
- Offers plumbing in commercial areas and commercial buildings, as well
- Provides an array of water and gas services, in addition to what they normally do.
- Conducts testing and inspection of all installations in and around the buildings
- Offers testing service of carbon monoxide. This is an essential service, especially if you are a landowner.
Last but not the least; go for a fully insured local company that can assist you 24/7. Plus, check whether they are backed by a helpful customer care team.