Is your toilet clogged really bad? Have you been lately concerned about it? Here’s everything you need to know in order to get rid of this mess as soon as possible.
What pieces of equipment are needed for the whole unclogging process?
It requires a number of gadgets. Some of them are listed below:
- Disposable, rubber gloves (You don’t want your hands to get dirty, obviously)
- A plunger
- A mop
- A bucket
- A mask (blocked toilets stink really bad!)
What happens if you don’t have a plunger on hand?
We, at Pinnacle Plumbing, completely understand that you might not have a plunger at home. It is not an issue, though. You will be able to unclog your toilet regardless of whether you have one or not.
You can use the ingredients mentioned below in order to clear up your blocked toilet.
- White vinegar
- Hot water
- Baking soda
- Wire hanger
Did you get these items? Oh, you are all set to unblock your toilet right away!
Are you confused with what type of blocked drain you really have?
Identifying the kind of obstruction is critical before proceeding. Obviously, you can only fix a problem once you know what it actually is. One way of determining this is by observing what occurs when your toilet empties.
There are typically three sorts of blockages:
- If water seeps from the drainpipe sluggishly, this is a clear indication of a clog development in the toilet bowl.
- The presence of a virtually empty toilet bowl after toilet flushing indicates that there is some problem with air and ventilation in the drainage pipe.
- If the level of water in the toilet bowl reaches the rim and does not return to its original level, this implies a massive obstruction that stops the water from flowing.
Do you need some expert assistance on how to unclog your toilet?
Emergency plumbers in Richmond are experts in what they do. They use environmentally friendly techniques to ensure that you, your pet, and your living aura remain utterly safe from all hazardous chemicals. You’d totally love our services.
We are right here to save your day!