Regular servicing of your Gas Hot Water System is imperative. Your gas hot water systems must be serviced at least once every year by qualified technicians so as to ensure that your hot water system is in excellent condition and renders optimal performance and is safe for you and your family.
Most systems can last from 15 to 20 years. If a water heater is older than 20 years, it’s usually better to put in a new system, even if the current water heater is working adequately. A decline due to age is going to start soon, and it’s best to get ahead of it with a new water heater.
Signs Your Hot Water Heater Is Going to Fail
- Water leaking from the heating tank
- Age of the water heater
- Running out of hot water quickly
- Inconsistent water temperature in the shower
- Discolored water coming from the taps
- Unusual noises coming from the water heater
- Lower water
Call Pinnacle Plumbing to arrange for one of our Gas Plumbers to attend to service, fix or replace your Hot Water System.